Annual Tuition Fee
Annual Hostel Fee
- Registration Fee (for New Admission Only) – Rs. 5000/-
- For CBSE School with XI (20,000/-) & XII (25,000/- ) will be Extra Charge
Third week of March, Second week of April / May / June-2023
Ending On: April – 2024
Frequency of Classes & Timings*: 6 days a week for weekdays (6 -7 hrs., – 8:00 pm – 3:30 pm)
Students in this course will be thoroughly prepared for School / Board Exam, NDA & SSB as well as other Psychology & English Spoken Class
This course is divided into two Parts
Part-1: UPSC NDA: It shall continue till September. NDA Exam, 2023 to complete the syllabus of NDA and then the students will Study for their final board exam.
· They shall then rejoin in the last week of March / first week of April, 2024 for crash course and test series of NDA.
Part-2 (Class XII) : Starts From Third week of September.
Part-2: Class XII: The Class XII syllabus will be complete till January 2024 & Class XII revision Session will be done in February & March 2024.
· Students will be given extra Subject wise Tests in February & March 2024.
Tests During Course:
- Fortnightly Tests
- Term Exams
- Subjective Tests
- All India APS NDA Test Series (ANTS)
Course Highlights: Regular tests will be conducted on school as well as NDA exams pattern. The result of each test shall be displayed on Centre Notice Board and sent to the parents through SMS. Relevant study material will be provided in Maths, GK, English & GS.
1. All India APS NDA Test Series (AIANTS) for preparation of NDA Exam.
2. Test Series Course for preparation of UPSC NDA exam.
3. Special Preparation for board exam will be done with NDA Examination.
4. The program specially designed to score more than 85% + score in XII Board Exam.
5. APS NDA Explorer – a question bank of previous years questions for NDA aspirants.
6. General Knowledge & English Spoken Classes will be on daily bases.
7. Complete Syllabus of NCERT will be covered.
8. Model Papers, Home Assignments & Online Test Series for aspirants of NDA Exam.
9. Video lab facility with library of video lectures from top teachers will also be provided to the students for doubt clearance, missed-out lectures and/or repeating lectures if they wish to revise or revisit the concepts.
After declaration of the class X board exam result, the students can apply for additional scholarship on the basis of performance / score in class X board.
Note: The frequency of Classes, Teaching Hours, Timings & Venue can be changed by the management anytime without any prior notice to the student / parents
REQUEST A CALL BACK!